A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Note: Was made in 2 days as part of the Dread Jam
Dice have been abused by humans since 6000 BC. They shake em up and throw them around without second thought. The Dice people have had enough and a champion has been chosen to stand up against the humans: Die Head.
- Full Controller Support: Whether you want a laid-back experience or just want to play as if you're on a home console, Dread has complete controller support.
- Dynamic Music: Original Rock soundtrack that responds to the carnage that is happening in-game.
- Wild Abilities: Conjure abilities! Walls, electric zappers, giant chess pieces raining from the sky? But use them carefully because every 10 rolls you'll enter dread mode.
- Dread Mode: Enemies spawn and move faster and if you roll to spawn enemies, the spawn count is multiplied by the value of y our dice.
- First Major Update! Patch Notes 1.2Jul 10, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.